So you can do this only by entering your date of birth, sir name and mobile number.
It is a service itself provided by income tax department officially.
Here you can know your PAN Jurisdiction and PAN card detail.
As a professional I always use this service to find someone PAN.
How to Know PAN Number with Date of Birth, Name and Mobile Number
It is very easy to know your PAN online with Surname, DOB and Mobile Number. Follow the following simple steps.
- As box is showing enter Surname, Middle Name, First Name, Status, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number
- Enter first name or middle name if you know otherwise leave as it is.
- Now enter Surname which is mandatory otherwise you can’t find the PAN.
- Enter the Status i.e individuals, Firm, company etc. It is mandatory.
- Then enter date of birth for individuals and date of incorporation for company, firm and HUF. It is mandatory.
- In the last enter mobile number. it is mandatory.
Keep in mind that enter only that mobile number which is accessible to you as system will send you OTP which you will enter to know the PAN.
Now the question is whose mobile number you should enter here. There are two conditions.
- Know your own PAN number.
- Know other PAN Number
You can enter your own mobile number or other mobile number. It will not match with PAN data with mobile number. It is only for verification of OTP.
So you should enter mobile number only which is accessible to you.
If there are multiple entries similar to your name then the following window will appear then enter father’s first and last name.