Sometime you find difficulty to find your PAN number like you forget PAN number, lost PAN number, and laziness to find PAN. And want to know PAN online by one click. So you can do this only by entering your date of birth and sir name. It is a service itself provided by income tax department officially. Now, PAN is mandatory in lots of transactions so we need it everywhere. Permanent Account Number is to be quoted on all documents/correspondence like PAN to be furnished by payee for TDS/TCS purposes, PAN to be furnished while opening new bank account. We can do one thing remember the PAN number or kept in your pocket daily or know the PAN number by one click. As a professional I always use this service to find someone PAN.
Find how to know PAN Number with Date of Birth and Name
It is very easy to know your PAN online with DOB or Surname. Follow the following simple steps.
- As box is showing enter first name, middle name, surname, date of birth/incorporation or code then submit query.
- Enter first name or middle name if you know otherwise leave as it is.
- Now enter Surname which is mandatory otherwise you can’t find the PAN.
- Then enter date of birth for individuals and date of incorporation for company, firm and HUF.
- Enter the security code to avoid automatic queries.
- Then click on submit query.
- Now it will ask your father’s name, father’s middle name and father’s last name. (Because you have not entered first name and middle name)
- But if you know the first name or middle name then it will not ask father’s name after submit query.
- Now the system will show your detail like PAN number along with jurisdiction.