You will get here complete detail about ITR 3 like how to fill ITR-3 form, how to e-file ITR-3, download link of ITR-3 excel utility, ITR-3 java utility and instructions to file ITR-3 form.
This guide is up to date along with changes made on 14th July 2017 by Income Tax Department.
Changes in ITR-3 for A.Y. 2017-18
- The major change or ITR-3 is that it is renamed from ITR-4. The old ITR-4 form has renamed as ITR-3. In other word who were using ITR-4 for the A.Y. 2016-17, now they will use ITR-3 w.e.f. A.Y. 2017-18.
- The old ITR 3 form has been discontinued w.e.f. 2017-18.
- Now, it is mandatory to mention Aadhar number in ITR-3. If you have not applied Aadhar card till yet then apply now and entering Enrollment ID of application of Aadhar card is eligible.
- A new column has inserted to enter cash deposited above Rs. 2 Lakhs during the period of demonetization.
- A new column has inserted in the schedule ‘OS’ to enter the information of unexplained income and dividend income.
- A new column has also added to enter registration number of firm of chartered accounted whose accounts has been audited.
- A new column for declaration of value of assets and liabilities by individuals/HUF earning above Rs.50 lakhs has also added.
Who Can File ITR-3 Form A.Y. 2017-18
The following image will help you to better understand that which ITR form to file.
How to e-File ITR-3?
Entering Information in ITR-3 Form Excel Utility
|Step 1||Download ITR-3 Excel Utility|
|Step 2||Fill Income detail worksheet|
|Step 3||Fill TDS detail worksheet|
|Step 4||Fill all TCS detail worksheet|
|Step 5||Fill taxes paid and verification worksheet|
|Step 6||Fill 80G donation detail worksheet|
|Step 7||After filling all detail click on validate|
|Step 8||After validation click on Generate XML|
|Step 9||After XML generation, you are ready to file ITR-3|
E-filing Procedure ITR-3 form
|Step 1||Visit here -> http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/eFiling/|
|Step 2||If you already registered then login|
|Step 3||If you are not registered then click on register yourself|
|Step 4||After login click on e-file|
|Step 5||Then select assessment year and select ITR-3 here|
|Step 6||Browse your xml file as generated above|
|Step 7||Select digitally sign as Yes (if you have digital signature), if Not then select No|
|Step 8||Click on Submit button|
|Step 9||System will generate ITR-V, Print it|
|Step 10||Send ITR-V to the address given in ITR-V|
|Step 11||E-verify your return – Check here how to e-verify Income Tax Return|
Download ITR 3 (A.Y. 2017-18)
|ITR-3 (Excel Utility)||Download Here|
|ITR-3 (Java Utility)||Download Here|
|ITR-3 (PDF Format)||Download Here|
Useful Guides to File ITR-3 Form
|Income Tax Slabs|
|Obligation to File Return|
|Computation of Total Income|
|Capital Gains Tax Rates|
|Cost of Inflation Index|
|How to Verify Income Tax Return|
|How to Send ITR-V to CVC|
|Which ITR Form Applicable to Me|
|How to File Income Tax Return Step by Step|
Download ITR 3 (A.Y. 2016-17)
Download ITR 3 (A.Y.2015-16)
- Download ITR-3 Form (Excel Utility) A.Y.2015-16
- Download ITR-3 Form (Java) A.Y.2015-16
- Download ITR-3 Form (Excel Utility) (A.Y. 2014-15)
- Download ITR-3 Form (PDF Format) (A.Y. 2014-15) English
- Download ITR-3 Form (PDF Format) (A.Y. 2014-15) Hindi
- Download ITR-3 Form (Excel Format) (A.Y. 2013-14)
- Download Instructions to Fill up ITR-3 Form