The ITR form 2 has been issued by the income tax department for the assessment year 2017-18. The persons who are liable to file income tax return through ITR-2 should download the ITR 2 form in Excel utilities (to file online) or PDF file (to file offline)
The person who wants to file income tax return online should download the ITR-2 excel utility or if the person wants to file income tax return offline then he should use PDF file.
The persons who wants to know about ITR-2’s filing procedure should read the complete article. We will discuss some common questions here so you can easily file your income tax return through ITR-2 Form for A.Y.2017-18/ F.Y.2016-17.
Download ITR-2 Form (A.Y.2017-18)
|ITR-2 Forms (A.Y.2017-18)||Download Here|
|ITR-2 (Excel Utility)||Download Here|
|ITR-2 (Java Utility)||Download Here|
One should consider the last date/deadlines to file ITR-2 as delayed returns attracts penal interest according to income tax rules. Please refer Income Tax Obligation Calendar to check all the deadlines for A.Y. 2017-18.
Download ITR-2 Form (A.Y.2016-17)
Download ITR-2 Form (A.Y.2015-16)
- ITR – 2 A.Y.2015-16 (Excel Utility Software to Prepare ITR-2 in XML Format)
- ITR – 2 A.Y. 2015-16 (Java Utility Software to Prepare ITR-2 in XML Format)
- How to use these utility to prepare ITR 2 for uploading?
- How to install java utility in window?
- ITR-2 (PDF Format [Notified by 15th April, 2015]
- Download ITR-2 Instructions
Download ITR-2 Form (A.Y.2014-15)
- Excel Utility (A.Y.2013-14) (It is zip file, extract it anywhere and open to fill the details).
- PDF format (A.Y.2013-14)
- Download ITR-4 Form (Excel Utility) A.Y.2014-15
- Download ITR-4 Form (PDF Format) A.Y. 2014-15 (English)
- Download ITR-4 Form (PDF Format) A.Y. 2014-15 (Hindi)
- Download Instructions to Fill up ITR-4 Form (English)
- Download Instructions to Fill up ITR-4 Form (Hindi)
Is ITR-2 form Applicable to Me?
The is very common questions asked by many assesees that which form I should use to file my income tax return as there are lots of form issued by income tax department. So here is the simple answer that you have to check your income first to know the ITR form applicable to you.
ITR-2 form will be applicable for the following income.
1) Income from Salary/Pension; or
2) Income from House Property; or
3) Income from Capital Gains; or
4) Income from Other Sources
How to fill ITR-2 form?
It is very simple to fill ITR-2 form as the columns itself describe. You should keep ready your documents from where you can get exact information like bank statements, rent receipts, ownership deeds, accounts etc. If you have any queries regarding to file ITR-2, you can ask by comment form. We will try to answer your queries asap. You can also email to us. But it will take 24 hours to answer your query. So it is easy for you and us to conversation through comment form given below.