Here you can find the complete detail about ITR-5 for A.Y. 2017-18. You can check here the simple guide about ITR-5 like who can file ITR-5, changes (A.Y.2017-18), download link and more.
Who can use ITR-5 Form?
ITR-5 can be filed by the follower persons.
- Artificial Judicial Person
- Cooperative Society
- Registered Societies
- Local Authority
Who Can Not Use ITR-5 Form?
Persons who are required to file return of income under section 139 (4A) or 139 (4B) or 139 (4C) or 139 (4F) can not use ITR-5 Form.
ITR-5 Annexure Less Return Form
You are required to match TDS and TCS before filing ITR-5. You can do by download form 26AS. After downloading 26AS, you can fill the TDS detail and claim the refund or adjust the tax as the case may be.
Download ITR-5 (A.Y. 2017-18)
|Download ITR-5 Excel Utility||Download|
|Download ITR-5 Java Utility||Download|
|Download ITR-5 Instructions in PDF Format||Download|
Please enable macros to use the excel utility. To enable Excel Macros , please follow the below steps.
File -> Options -> Trust Centre -> Trust Center Settings -> Macro Settings -> Select the radio button ‘Enable all macros’ -> Click on’OK’.
Restart Excel. If prompted to enable macros, select ‘Yes’ and then open the utility.
How to Fill ITR-5 in Excel Utility
- There are lots of schedule in the form. So you have to navigate to each schedule applicable and fill the data carefully which is applicable to you.
- After filing the data and information. Please validate sheet by clicking on “Validate” button given on each sheet. If there is error correct it and again press validate button.
- After removing error and validation. Please click on “Calculate Tax” button.
- After that click on generate XML.
- Save XML Button.
- Upload on http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in after login to the site.
- If you have digital signature certificate (DSC) upload it also.
- After uploading ITR-5, system will generate ITR-V/Acknowledgement. Download it and print it for record.
Note: In case if you have not digital signature certificate (DSC). You have to send ITR-V/Acknowledgement to CPC, Banglore using Ordinary post or speed post only within 120 days from the date of e-filing.
Useful Guides to File ITR-5 Form
|Income Tax Slabs|
|Obligation to File Return|
|Computation of Total Income|
|Capital Gains Tax Rates|
|Cost of Inflation Index|
|How to Verify Income Tax Return|
|How to Send ITR-V to CVC|
|Which ITR Form Applicable to Me|
|How to File Income Tax Return Step by Step|