The persons who are looking for ITR-5 for A.Y.2017-18 come at right place. As we are giving here the complete detail about ITR-5 like download link, procedure to file, who can use ITR-5, which income includes in ITR-5 etc.
Who can use ITR-5 Form?
ITR-5 is specially created for the persons like partnership firms, LLPs, AOPs & BOIs.
Download ITR-5 (A.Y. 2017-18)
Please enable macros to use the excel utility. To enable Excel Macros , please follow the below steps.
File -> Options -> Trust Centre -> Trust Center Settings -> Macro Settings -> Select the radio button ‘Enable all macros’ -> Click on’OK’.
Restart Excel. If prompted to enable macros, select ‘Yes’ and then open the utility.
How to Fill ITR-5 in Excel Utility
- There are lots of schedule in the form. So you have to navigate to each schedule applicable and fill the data carefully which is applicable to you.
- After filing the data and information. Please validate sheet by clicking on “Validate” button given on each sheet. If there is error correct it and again press validate button.
- After removing error and validation. Please click on “Calculate Tax” button.
- After that click on generate XML.
- Save XML Button.
- Upload on http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in after login to the site.
- If you have digital signature certificate (DSC) upload it also.
- After uploading ITR-5, system will generate ITR-V/Acknowledgement. Download it and print it for record.
Note: In case if you have not digital signature certificate (DSC). You have to send ITR-V/Acknowledgement to CPC, Banglore using Ordinary post or speed post only within 120 days from the date of e-filing.