How to Change Email and Mobile of Authorized Signatories? 12 Steps with Pictures

At the time of registration or migration into GST, the tax consultant has given his/her mobile number of any other person to get instant OTP.

Now for any reason that mobile number of email is not in the reach. So now the problem is how to file GST returns and other GST works.

You have to change the email and mobile number which is in the reach to get OTP.

Here we will tell you how you can change email and mobile number of primary authorized signatories to get OTP.

Steps to Change Email and Mobile Number of Authorized Signatory on GST Common Portal

Step 1: Login to GST Portal: Visit

Step 2: After opening login with your email ID and password.

Step 3: Now, click on service menu at the top.

change email and password registration and servicesStep 1: Now, click on Amendment of Registration Non-Core fields.

change email and password of autorized signatory amendment of registration non core fieldsStep 4: Now, click on authorized signatory column.

click on authorized signatory

Step 5: After clicking it will open a new display. Here is the option to add new authorized signatory.

Step 6: Click on add new button.

click on add new

Step 7: Now add email and mobile number which you want to use to file GST returns or other works.

Step 8: After submission of application wait for 10 minutes and login again.

Step 9: Now go to same tab of autorzied singatory tab as we have visited earlier.

Step 10: Now deselect the primary autorzed signatory check box.

Step 11: Select new added authorized signatory as a primary autorized signatory.

Step 12: Thats it! By following the above steps you can change the email and mobile number of primary authorized signatory og GST registration.



Daily Updates by email
Don’t forget to click on the confirmation link in your email Inbox!


Add a Comment
  1. Have u tried this process your self for a proprietorship concerns. where the pan number of old auth sign and the new added auth signatory wiill remain same. and the system is not accepting the same pan. so its not possible if still possible then please share the process how it will be possible

  2. very helpfull

  3. Venkataramana Vaidyam

    Thanks for given U’r valuable suggestions, it is very use of us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CutMyTax © 2017 About CutMyTax | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright Policy | Sitemap